NAME OF SOCIETY: KALAMALKA FLYFISHERS SOCIETY
Incorporation Number: S0023524
Business Number: 80114 2514 BC0001
Filed Date and Time: February 6, 2017 04:23 PM Pacific Time
The name of the Society is KALAMALKA FLYFISHERS SOCIETY
The purposes of the Society are:
- To promote and encourage the sport (and art) of flyfishing and to provide a vehicle for education and self help for those wishing to become more skillful and knowledgeable in the sport.
- To promote conservation of the sport fisheries of British Columbia and to provide a basis for community involvement in the enhancement of these fisheries.
- To acquire, hold, lease, manage, rent, or sell real property for the purpose of enhancing and promoting flyfishing.
- To raise funds from time to time required by public subscriptions, donations, gifts and otherwise to assist in defraying expenses of building, expanding, improving, repairing or otherwise maintaining the existing or future facilities to the advancement of the sport fishing or fisheries within the Province of British Columbia.
- To promote sportsmanship and fellowship among the membership and others who share a common interest in "a" and "b" above.
This society is a member-funded society. It is funded primarily by its members to carry on activities for the benefit of its members. On its liquidation or dissolution, this society may distribute its money and other property to its members.